Today I am sharing an Upcycled Burlap Gift Bag I made with some products I received from sponsors of the Prime Publishing VIB Event at CHAShow 2016.
I honestly didn’t expect to have so much fun making this Upcycled Burlap Gift Bag!
Thank you to the following sponsors:
- Therm-o web DECOFOIL™ Transfer Sheets: purple
- DECOFOIL™ Liquid Adhesive
- Plaid folkArt® HOME DECOR chalk paint ( in Sheepskin #34879)
- Testors yellow enamel spray
- FairfieldWorld Oly*fun™ fabric sheets in various colours, and metallics
- IMAGINEcrafts Tear It! Tape
- Sakura Micron pen – black
I started by painting some of the surface with the chalk paint, let it dry, and then added some splashes of yellow spray paint. I hurried up the drying with a hair blower.
Next I used Sizzix Flowers#7 die and cut out some lovely flowers from pieces of Oly*fun®.
I used the remnant of the Oly*fun® as a stencil and first daubed green acrylic paint, let it dry, and then sprayed the white colour spray to create an added pretty sheen .
I lightly daubed some DecoFoil adhesive on a few spots and added a lovely highlight of purple flecks.
Add brads, attach flowers with adhesive, and your gift bag is complete!