I am getting SUPER excited about attending my FIRST CHA MegaShow next month.
A group of CHA Members got together to bring you this amazing blog hop and chance to win over $600! Many thanks to the amazing Lisa Fulmer for organizing this hop.
What am I excited about?
- Mostly, I can’t wait to see/meet certain people. There are creative individuals who I have been online friends with for years and years and I can’t wait to finally meet them.
- There are friends who I originally met online but we have already met in person, and I can’t wait to see them again.
- There are new products that I’m anxious to see and excited about being inspired in my work
I am finally going to meet Jonathan Fong!
Here’s the thing: I think that as we get older it becomes harder and harder to find things that impress us, scare us, excite us, etc., SO, when something or someONE comes along that makes me look twice, I take notice. I get excited when I discover someone who inspires me or makes me laugh or makes me think. I realized I had a CRAFT CRUSH on Jonathan over one year ago. I mean, how can you not love what this man does; his style, and his talents in design, writing, art and crafts? I think it was when I saw this picture of him that I knew:
Jonathan Fong is an accomplished designer, decorator, party planner, floral designer, writer, published author, artist, crafter, and teacher. His own personal style is impeccable, bold, engaging, and totally fun. His persona immediately attracts you and you want him for your best friend.
At the CHA Mega Show 2016 Jonathan will be doing a Make N Take with Eileen Hull’s Sizzix dies in a secret booth location to be announced soon and also at The Charity Wings Art Centre Booth on Saturday from 3-4 pm. Make sure you seek him out and say ‘hi!’ from me! 🙂
Make sure you visit the CHA BLOG for all the details and a complete list of participants over the next week.
Here’s how you can win the humongous Visa gift card:
1. Leave a comment on my blog (mandatory) answering the question – “What is your favorite “can’t live without” craft supply or tool?”
2. Tweet about the giveaway (tweet text includes #CHAshow hashtag; can tweet daily for extra entries) and LOOK, here’s a tweet I made for you:
3. Answer a multiple-choice poll about how often you “cre8time” for crafting (double entry value)
Anyone and everyone in the US and abroad is eligible to enter. CHA staff are the only folks who are not eligible.