Today I am sharing some Christmas crafts inspiration with you using bright, colourful, and exciting products from Little B™.
We are giving away an AMAZING prize ( $150 value!) through Rafflecopter, so make sure you get as many entries as you can and please visit all the talented designers on this blog hop.
Look at what we’re giving away!Go to the Hop and Enter to Win
It’s amazing how many cards one can make in a very short period of time if you have Little B’s™ versatile product line at your disposal. I immediately fell in love with the sticker embellishments and gorgeous assortment of patterned tapes. I thought, “Gee, I think tags will be easy to make and I’ll be done!” Famous Last Words! So…3 cards, 2 mini-cards, and 2 tags later, I decided to call it a day. I will be sharing all of the projects over 3 blog posts.
- Little B™ products used:
- 4 sheets cardstock from Craft Smith, Charming Charlotte
- Thermoweb runner
- Westcott scissors
- Westcott trimair™ paper cutter
Inspiration #1 – Wreath Season’s Greeting Card
- Create a 5″ x 7″ base card ( I used the black and green paper)
- Create the topper: Use red and white stripe cardstock and punch scallop at top. Edge punch with Lace Doily down both long sides.
- Add one thin gold strip of tape to right of circle.
- Rub on gold sentiment, flourish, and mistletoes
- Adhere the piece to the green and white striped cardstock
- Place the wreath inside the circle
- Take another piece of cardstock (any colour) and frame it with the thick gold tape ( the gold will just be peaking out as a border), and glue to the cardbase.
Inspiration #2 – Gift Tags
Punch out 2 tags from different papers using the LittleB™ tag dies and Cuttlebug.
For the Merry Christmas tag, I covered the entire front of the green and white striped tag with the Merry Christmas tape. I covered the lines with the brown flourish tape. I placed snowflake stickers randomly on top. To finish I cut a 10″ piece of brown tape and folded it in half, onto itself, and threaded it through the tag and whole, then knotted it. INSTANT MATCHING ATTACHMENT 🙂
For the Nutcracker tag, I used scrap pieces of coordinating papers cut in various sizes to pu t on top of the red and white striped tag. I accented with tapes, added the adorable Nutcracker sticker, and made the attachment from thick Candy Cane decorative tape, then threaded and knotted it.
Make sure you check out Designer Crafts Connections.
Thanks for visiting 🙂